The Guest House has been NESR's home since NESR II (2017). It's the perfect location for our event!
The mission of Guest House is to create opportunities for transformational work and provide a nurturing environment for those seeking to develop human potential and enrich the world. Discover your home in New England:
• 48 bedrooms with private baths that can accommodate up to 100 guests.
• Guest House has meeting rooms of varying sizes and many small breakout spaces.
• Three healthy, expertly prepared meals a day; fresh local ingredients used whenever possible.
• Amenities include high speed WiFi throughout the building, elevator service, full air conditioning, fitness room, grand piano in the lobby, and much more.
• Our grounds are 17 wooded acres adjacent to the 16,000 acre Cockaponset State Forest.